3Si is a small Seattle-area consulting firm. Visa renewal or future sponsorship is not provided. Qualification for selection includes being a US resident or Green Card holder prior to starting work.
Why work for 3Si?
3Si is a mission-driven consulting firm headquartered in Seattle, WA. We help our clients—primarily non-governmental organizations, philanthropies, and government—use data and information to make better decisions and create positive change. We serve the child welfare, education, community building, environment, health, transportation, and workforce development sectors. We provide:
- Research and analytics, including financial modeling and analysis
- Facilitation and stakeholder engagement
- Planning and program evaluation
- Data systems and organizational solutions
We seek a Manager who is mission driven and has exceptional problem-solving skills and demonstrated leadership abilities in a team environment. A manager will successfully assess business needs and determine solutions to business problems. Qualified candidates have an excellent record of professional achievement, know how to adapt their knowledge, approach, and experience to a range of situations and circumstances, and want to make a positive impact. They work to exceed expectations, and they have a fervent desire to keep learning and growing.
This position will participate in interdisciplinary teams of consultants to create compelling client deliverables, help grow client relationships, and shape the growth of our consulting practice.
Qualified candidates will be knowledgeable of consulting tools, methods, and practices (quantitative and qualitative); be adept at financial modeling and analysis; assessing, synthesizing, and presenting data and information; have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written); and be able to deliver professional results to clients on time and on budget. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have a track record of learning and adopting new technology tools in response (or anticipation) of business needs.
Diversity and Inclusion
3Si is committed to building diverse teams where people of all identities and backgrounds are welcome, included, and respected. Social equity is a key premise of 3Si’s work and we aspire to reflect that value in the composition of our team. We strongly encourage women, gender diverse candidates, and candidates who identify as a minority to apply for this position.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with expertise and experience. A comprehensive benefits package is included.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Develop, lead, manage, and support projects and 3Si teams that demand complex financial modeling and quantitative skills to inform client strategies, decisions, performance objectives, and program results.
- Conduct, develop, lead, manage, and support 3Si teams that produce professional, thorough, rigorous, and insightful analyses and strategic outputs, including program reports/dashboards of targets, progress, and results, briefing documents, portfolio reviews, etc., especially in PowerPoint, Word, and/or Excel.
- Manage project engagements and work with clients to develop a deep understanding of social issues and the populations being impacted by these issues; identify data driven, inclusive strategies and analyses to drive change; and secure clients’ buy-in for solutions and implementation plans.
- Lead and contribute to formal and informal presentations to diverse audiences from policy makers and funders to parents and advocates.
- Lead and manage multiple assignments simultaneously; demonstrate initiative in taking on additional responsibilities when needed.
- Contribute materially to the firm’s reputation and business development efforts: meet or exceed client expectations and help drive firm revenue growth; collaborate with Principals to acquire new clients; contribute materially to the development of request for proposals and/or qualifications (RFP or RFQ); build strategic partnerships; and represent the firm at appropriate meetings and conferences.
- Contribute to the professional growth of the 3Si team through the effective management and mentoring of team members.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Graduate degree strongly preferred.
- Formal consulting experience is strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of professional experience leading projects or teams is required. This includes leading and managing a team in the development, writing, and presentation of client deliverables (memos, Power Point presentation decks, reports, etc.)
- 5+ years of professional financial modeling experience, including managing financial modeling projects and teams is required.
- Demonstrated professional experience in developing and landing new business opportunities is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technological tools to effectively manage projects with technical components is preferred.
- Experience in education-related initiatives is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively both autonomously and in small teams in a highly fluid, fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to 3Si’s core mission and values in serving our philanthropic, not-for-profit, and government clients and the diverse populations and communities they serve.
- Self-motivator, who works hard and also has the capacity to not take oneself too seriously and have fun!