Incorporating real income data
We enhanced the CUSP data model to incorporate actual child household income data from clients’ administrative data systems, notably systems that house state subsidy data
- Enhanced accuracy in data and modeling of characteristics of children served by state subsidy, which is typically the largest child care funding program in most states.
- More flexible analytical options, including, for instance, the comparison between the distribution of children served by subsidy based on income segment and the distribution of children based on actual household income.
- Allows the analytical distinction between children served by subsidy based on their household incomes versus those served by subsidy because of other needs prioritized by states.
CUSP Analytics Library
The CUSP Analytics Library is designed to empower CUSP users to quickly and conveniently access CUSP outputs and tools such as the Research Starter Kit and all other analytics and dashboards based on CUSP data, share analyses and outputs easily, access the CUSP data model, find relevant documentation, and view data report cards and platform updates, all from a single, seamless, and intuitive user interface.
- The CUSP Analytics Library transforms the way users access, organize, and interact with CUSP data and analytics. Superior content organization and management of all CUSP resources, all in one central location, means no more scattered files, reports, and tables.
- Users can efficiently access, navigate, and find the CUSP content they need when they need it, with the CUSP analytics Library’s intuitive organization and user-friendly searching, browsing, and sorting capabilities.
- Seamless support for multiple formats means that users no longer have to keep track of different CUSP content in different formats using different tools. The CUSP Analytics Library is compatible with any format that users and their organization’s use.
- Single-click access to CUSP technical, methodology, and user documentation enhances transparency, user efficiency, and productivity.
- Easy access to the CUSP data model and our library of frequently used queries allows users to save time and reduce the learning curve associated with complex data queries. The CUSP Analytics Library puts the power of well-crafter queries that have been fine-tuned for optimal performance directly in the hands of CUSP users so that they can focus on on what matters — analyzing their CUSP data.
- The CUSP Analytics Library lives within our clients’ secure cloud environment, accessible only by authorized users. This means that clients’ CUSP data, analyses, and resources remain safe.
- Compelling, well-designed user interface enhances user experience and ease with intuitive content layout and easy navigation.